Scuba diving and snorkeling are some of the most thrilling and popular under-sea activities that draw the interests of so many around the world. These adventures are indeed fun to partake in. However, to make the diving a more comfortable and safe experience, a quality snorkel set is something that you simply cannot do without. And when it comes to having a top notch unit, you cannot overlook the US Divers Admiral LX Island Dry Trek Snorkel Set 2012.
Where To Buy
Great For Beginners
Whether you are new to snorkeling or a frequent participant, you will find that the kit comes with everything that you could have asked for. First and foremost, it comes with a comfortable and snug fitting mask, which does not allow a single drop of water to get into it. In fact, this two-window mask comes equipped with hypoallergenic silicone face skirt. Thus, if your skin is sensitive towards the materials that they generally use to make the commercial quality masks, this product will indeed seem to be a better option. What is more, the product also allows enjoying an expanded top-to-bottom viewing. Finally, its exclusive three-way buckle system makes it easy to adjust, and trouble free to fasten and unfasten.
And More Than That….
Loaded with the unique Pivot Dry Technology, this kit’s dry snorkel is safely submersible. The dry snorkel has also been designed ergonomically. Hence, it allows you to have a proper positioning and optimum comfort, even if you use it for many long outings. Similar to the incorporated mask, the mouthpiece of the kit is made of hypoallergenic silicone. Also, the included dual-composite trek fin blades help you to maintain optimal thrust throughout each and every phase of your underwater journey. This is how it helps you to avoid fatigue even when you snorkel for many hours. Last but not least, it even comes with super soft and very comfortable foot pocket with adjustable strap.
- The unit comes with Admiral LX mask, Trek fin, Island Dry LX Snorkel as well as carrying and storage bag.
- The two window mask is made of hypoallergenic silicone face skirt. It allows an expanded top to bottom viewing and its 3-way adjustable Pro-Glide buckles allows for easy adjustment.
- The dual-composite fin blade offers utmost power, snap, and styling.
- Soft and snug foot pocket with adjustable strap.
- The snorkel is endowed with 100% submersible with Pivot Dry Technology.
- Hypoallergenic silicone mouth piece, full flex section with purge valve.
- Comes in three different sizes.
- It is backed by two years conditional manufacturer’s warranty.
Though relatively new in the market, the US Divers Admiral LX Island Dry Trek Snorkel Set 2012 has already been widely bought, tried, tested, reviewed and appreciated by its patrons. Till date, 59 customers have shared their experiences with the unit at Amazon.com. There, the product gains a high rating of 4.1-of-5 stars. The customers who have not been entirely happy with this product have noted that the size range of the unit could have been more extensive. Nevertheless,If the kit appears to have everything that you have been looking for, do refer to the Amazon website for all the additional information that you need to have it in your possession.
No related posts.